The garden at Milton Lodge was conceived about 1900 by Mr Charles Tudway, the present owner’s great grandfather.

During the first ten years of the 20th Century the sloping ground was transformed into the existing series of architectural terraces, specifically to capitalise on the glorious views of the Cathedral and the Vale of Avalon.

The Central Terrace
The Upper Terrace
The Sundial Terrace
The Pool Terrace
The Combe
The Lily Pond